Ms. Cassandra Breland, Director of Guidance, was named the Crestwood High School Campus Teacher of the Year for the 2022-2023 school year. Cassandra Breland is currently serving as Director of School Counseling at Crestwood High […]READ MORE
Crestwood High School (CHS) will host its orientation session for all parents and students to tour the building Wednesday, August 10, 2022, based on the following schedule:
Freshmen and All Newly Enrolled Students – 5:45 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. in the Fine Arts Center. All other students in the main building – 6:00 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Visit the CHS Testing webpage for test-specific information.
Parents are encouraged to join Schoology to receive updates on their student’s performance in each course.
- Go to www.schoology.com.
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page and choose Parent.
- Enter your Parent Access Code. This is a 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format that you receive from one of your child’s instructors.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Click Register to complete.
When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you are automatically associated with your child. You can add additional children to your account using the Add Child option.
- Parent Access Codes are unique to each student but can be used to make multiple parent accounts.
- If your Parent Access Code does not allow you to register or, if the code does not have 12 digits, please contact your child’s instructor or school for more information.
2021 Ticketing and Attendance Procedures for Crestwood High School Athletic Events.
All tickets must be purchased in advance. Tickets will not be sold at the gate. Parents of players will be allowed the first opportunity to purchase.
General admission tickets can be purchased online at www.chs.sumterschools.net or www.crestwoodathletics.com
The cost of the ticket is $7.00. The Clear Bag Policy will be enforced. No smoking or vaping. No pets allowed. Gathering on the field, in the gym and/or parking lot prior to or after the games is not permitted. Children 5 years of age and Under will be admitted free with a paying adult. SCHSL pass tickets/District ID’s will be accepted for entry at the gate this year. All in attendance are recommended to follow the guidelines of wearing face coverings at all times and maintaining consistent social distancing. Concessions will be available with limited, pre-packaged menu items.
Ticket cost for a varsity football is $7:00.
Ticket cost for a volleyball game is $5.00.
Ticket cost for a JV football game is $5.00.