Crestwood High School is a certified ABC (Arts in Basic Curriculum) school and receives funding from the South Carolina Arts Commission to support a comprehensive arts education. Crestwood serves students best by integrating the arts in all areas of our curriculum. We at Crestwood know that the arts enhance student motivation, creativity, and student achievement.
I want to welcome each and every one of you back! It is our hope that everyone was safe and enjoyed their summer. My name is Dr. Jayson R. Leach, and it fills me with excitement and honor to be serving Crestwood High School (CHS) as principal. The administrative team and staff are excited to have everyone back, filling our hallways and classrooms with your enthusiasm for learning. The staff at Crestwood High School (CHS) are excited to work with you this upcoming school year in achieving your educational goals. We will continue to keep academics and citizenship at the forefront.
Please maintain regular contact with administrators, counselors, teachers, and staff to make us aware of any needs, major changes your student may be experiencing, or any other ways that we may assist you. We ask that you:
- Communicate with teachers and administration on a regular basis regarding academics and behavior;
- Monitor the amount of time your student spends on social media, television, and other media;
- Update the school regarding major life changes.
Finally, we ask that you sign up for Parent Portal in Guidance, check our website regularly, look for automated calls, and follow our social media pages on Facebook, Linked In, and Twitter for updates. We look forward to another great year at The Castle!
Dr. Jayson Leach, Principal
Parents are asked to verify and/or update their student’s emergency contact information using this form or by calling Guidance at 803-469-6200.
Visit the CHS Testing webpage for test-specific information.
Parents are encouraged to join Schoology to receive updates on their student’s performance in each course.
- Go to www.schoology.com.
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page and choose Parent.
- Enter your Parent Access Code. This is a 12-digit code in xxxx-xxxx-xxxx format that you receive from one of your child’s instructors.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Click Register to complete.
When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you are automatically associated with your child. You can add additional children to your account using the Add Child option.
- Parent Access Codes are unique to each student but can be used to make multiple parent accounts.
- If your Parent Access Code does not allow you to register or, if the code does not have 12 digits, please contact your child’s instructor or school for more information.
2022 Ticketing and Attendance Procedures for Crestwood High School Athletic Events.
All tickets must be purchased in advance. Tickets will not be sold at the gate. Parents of players will be allowed the first opportunity to purchase.
General admission tickets can be purchased online at www.chs.sumterschools.net or www.crestwoodathletics.com
The cost of the ticket is $7.00. The Clear Bag Policy will be enforced. No smoking or vaping. No pets allowed. Gathering on the field, in the gym and/or parking lot prior to or after the games is not permitted. Children 5 years of age and Under will be admitted free with a paying adult. SCHSL pass tickets/District ID’s will be accepted for entry at the gate this year. All in attendance are recommended to follow the guidelines of wearing face coverings at all times and maintaining consistent social distancing. Concessions will be available with limited, pre-packaged menu items.
Ticket cost for a varsity football is $7:00.
Ticket cost for a volleyball game is $5.00.
Ticket cost for a JV football game is $5.00.