Dear Crestwood Family,
The Crestwood Administrative Team along with the faculty and staff are excited about another successful semester at The Castle. We ask for your continued support in the process of providing a first class education for all students to ensure that they are college and career ready. To accomplish this goal, we ask for your assistance in the following areas:
- Ensure your child comes to school daily (only 5 absences per semester)
- Monitor attendance and grades via Parent Portal
- Communicate with teachers on a regular basis regarding classroom performance and behavior
- Monitor the amount of time spent on social media, watching television, playing games, media, etc.
- Inquire about their daily experiences at school
- Update the school regarding major life changes that occur
As we work together, our children will become more productive and compete at higher levels. As the principal, I will work diligently to ensure a safe, nurturing, and high-quality educational environment. Please do not hesitate to contact me when needed.
Dr. Shirley Gamble
Safe Schools Coordinator