Welcome to “The Castle”
Home of the Knights
“KEEPING ACADEMICS AND CITIZENSHIP FIRST AND FOREMOST”
Dear Crestwood Family,
The Crestwood Administrative Team along with the faculty and staff are excited about another successful semester at The Castle. We ask for your continued support in the process of providing a first class education for all students to ensure that they are college and career ready. To accomplish this goal, we ask for your assistance in the following areas:
- Ensure your child comes to school daily (only 5 absences per semester)
- Monitor attendance and grades via Parent Portal
- Communicate with teachers on a regular basis regarding classroom performance and behavior
- Monitor the amount of time spent on social media, watching television, playing games, media, etc.
- Inquire about their daily experiences at school
- Update the school regarding major life changes that occur
As we work together, our children will become more productive and compete at higher levels. As the principal, I will work diligently to ensure a safe, nurturing, and high-quality educational environment. Please do not hesitate to contact me when needed.
Crestwood High School’s graduation will take place at 9 AM on Friday, June 7th. Each student will receive eight tickets for guests who are asked to arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to the start of graduation. The doors will lock temporarily for seven minutes prior to processional and will reopen once the processional is complete. Graduation rehearsal will take place on Thursday, June 6. Time will be announced at a later date.
Please be reminded that the following items will NOT be permitted into the facility: air horns, balloons, banners, flowers, gifts, noise makers, packages, strollers, food and beverages.